- 1. Personal Information to be Collected
- 2. Purpose of Personal Information Collection and Use
- 3. Period for Owning and Using Personal Information
- 4. Procedures and Methods for Disposing of the Personal Information
- 5. Sharing and Providing Collected Personal Information
- 6. Consigning Collected Personal Information
- 7. The Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and Methods of Exercising Those Rights
- 8. Installation, Operation and Rejection of Automatic Personal Information Collection Devices
- 9. Technical and Managerial Protection Measures for Personal Information
- 10. Contact Information of Personal Information Managers
- 11. Responsibility for Announcements
1. Purpose of Personal Information Collection and Use
The Company uses collected personal information for the following purposes:
- 1) Responses to inquiries for visitor
Business cooperation inquiries, Investor inquiries, Solution and Service inquiries, Recruit inquiries etc
2. Personal Information to be Collected
The Company is collecting the following personal information for providing customer consultation and services without a trouble
- 1) Collected items
Generally collected items : Name, contact number, email. Category and contents for inquiries
Automatically collected items : cookies, date of visits, service-use records
- 2) Methods for Collecting Personal Information
When user send the inquiries through “Contact us” menu on homepage
While users are using the service, the following information can be automatically generated and collected.
3. Period for Owning and Using Personal Information
The Company will immediately dispose of collected personal information after the purpose of personal information collection and use is achieved. However, the following information is stored for a specific period of time for the reasons specified below.
|Items to be stored
||Purpose of storage
|Contact information as following :
Name, contact number, email
|Verifying the details of an inquirer
|Computer network, Internet log, Tracking AP data etc
||Protection of Communications Secrets Act 3 months
- If an individual user has given prior consent on a storage period for other kind of personal information, they will be stored for that period of time.
4. Procedures and Methods for Disposing of the Personal Information
Without exception, the Company will immediately dispose of collected personal information after the purpose of personal information collection and use is achieved. The methods and procedures for disposal are as follows:
1) Disposal procedures
After the purpose of personal information collection and use is achieved, the information entered will be moved to a separated database (paper forms will be stored in a file cabinet) and then stored for a certain period of time (refer to "2. Period for Owning and Using Personal Information") according to internal policies or reasons for information protection before the information is finally disposed. Personal information moved to a separate database will not be used for other purposes except when the law states otherwise
2) Disposal methods
- Personal information stored in an electronic file form will be deleted in such a way as to prevent it from being restored. Paper containing personal information will shredded or burned.
5. Sharing and Providing Collected Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information of users within the scope defined in "2. Purpose of Personal Information Collection and Use." And it does not disclose personal information to outside parties or use it beyond the specified scope without the prior consent of users.
- However, there are exceptions as the following:
- If users have agreed to disclosure previously
- If investigative agencies demand disclosure pursuant to the law or for the purpose of investigations within the scope of legitimate procedures and methods.
6. Consigning Collected Personal Information
The Company will not consign collected personal information to other companies without prior consent of users. When an occasion arises in the future, the Company will notify users of the company to which the personal information will be consigned and what is the nature of consignment. The Company will, if necessary, obtain the prior consent of users.
7. The Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and Methods of Exercising Those Rights
- Contact your personal information manager by letter, telephone or email. Your identity will be confirmed and necessary actions taken.
- Should users request corrections on errors of personal information, we will not use or provide any personal information until a correction is made. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will immediately notify them so that a proper correction can be made.
- Users or legal representatives can view or modify their personal information or that of their children aged below 14, or request the deletion of those personal information.
8. Installation, Operation and Rejection of Automatic Personal Information Collection Devices
1) Purposes of using cookies
To analyze the frequency of access/time of visit by members or non-members; to assess users' preferences and areas of interests; to provide target marketing and customized services by assessing the level of participation in various events and the number of visits to them. You have the right to select whether to install a cookie. You can set the option in your web browser to allow all the cookies, to request confirmation each time cookies are saved or to reject the saving of any cookies.
2) How to reject cookies
- Ex: You can set the option in your web browser to allow all cookies or to request confirmation each time cookies are saved or to reject the saving of any cookies. How to activate (Internet Explorer): Go to [Tools] (at the top of Internet Explorer) > [Internet Options] > [Personal Information].However, if you reject installation of cookies, the service may not operate properly.
9. Technical and Managerial Protection Measures for Personal Information
The Company provides the following technical and managerial measures to prevent loss, theft, leaks, falsification of or damages to personal information, so that personal information can be handled in a reliable manner.
1) Managerial protection measures for personal information
The Company has established an internal standard for allowing personal information handlers to access the system.
Restrictions and training on personal information handlers
2) Technical protection measures for personal information
The Company provides the following technical measures to prevent loss, theft, leaks, falsification of or damages to personal information, so that personal information can be handled in a reliable manner.
In case of hacking or invasions, each server uses an invasion prevention system and a vulnerability analysis system in each server for the purpose of security.
3) Physical protection measures for personal information
Control access to company’s computer room and data storage room
10. Contact Information of Personal Information Managers
To protect the personal information of users and handle any complaints regarding personal information, the Company has appointed managers as follows:
[Personal information manager]
Name : Sang Don Park
Telephone : +82-2-497-3117
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to report or discuss other personal information infringement incidents, contact the following organizations:
- Report Center for Personal Information Infringement (privacy.kisa.or.kr/+82-118)
- Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutor's Office (www.spo.go.kr/+82-2-3480-3600)
- Cyber Terror Response Center of the National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr/+82-2-392-0330)
11. Responsibility for Announcements
- Date of notice : Feb. 01, 2016
- Date of enforcement : Feb. 01, 2016